Sleepless In America

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Re: Sleepless In America

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hope it helps. I'm off to take one right now....
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

I took a Zyrtec a few nights ago and it did take the itching away. But created new problem. Because I wear a CPAP mask my throat and sinuses are already dried out. It just made that worse. I should have realized that. I will keep it in mind if the itching gets worse.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ah. Makes sense. Few things are simple and easy, are they?????

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

My oxygen and heart rate has been low lately when I'm sleeping . Heart rate is in the 40's. Oxygen 88 percent. Going to have a sleep study done on December 22. I started using oxygen at night too. Have cut my blood pressure med in half. Still loosing weight.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Great news about the blood pressure and weight. Wish I were doing that....

Managing Your RLS