Weather

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Sojourner

Weather

Post by Sojourner »

I know we're scattered all over the globe but I hope everyone here is hunkered down and safe from the snowstorm pounding the south and east coast.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ViewsAskew

Re: Weather

Post by ViewsAskew »

I was thinking the same earlier, Sojourner. From the looks of it, it is nasty in the south and eastern US.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

It is interesting how these things move around. At Christmas time, we were getting horribly cold and sometimes snowy weather while much of the south and eastern coasts were having record heatwaves. Now, the south and east coast are getting hit by a major snowstorm and we have the best (warm and sunny) weather in the past seven weeks.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Everyone keep safe. :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

The satellite images of the storm demonstrated the phenomenal nature of the storm.

I was watching video earlier of the water surge in coastal areas - it was higher than what was caused by the last hurricane.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS