You what?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Sojourner

You what?

Post by Sojourner »

Ok, not gonna get this right, take a little editorial liscense, and apologize ahead of time.

So, two single individuals of differentiated hair color were discussing their RLS and how it had significantly diminished their sex lives. So, one says to the other, "I'm going to do something really different tonight and have sex with a Brazilian." And the other light hair colored individual replies, "Wow, how many is a Brazilian?"
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

EeFall

Re: You what?

Post by EeFall »

Sojourner wrote:Ok, not gonna get this right, take a little editorial liscense, and apologize ahead of time.

So, two single individuals of differentiated hair color were discussing their RLS and how it had significantly diminished their sex lives. So, one says to the other, "I'm going to do something really different tonight and have sex with a Brazilian." And the other light hair colored individual replies, "Wow, how many is a Brazilian?"

OMG I know this is an old post but just read it, he is so dang funny. :lol:

Polar Bear

Re: You what?

Post by Polar Bear »

How did I miss this ? :lol:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation