Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Joyuous Kwanza, Happy New Year, Merry Yule and Happy Solstice!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Joyuous Kwanza, Happy New Year, Merry Yule and Happy Solstice!

Post by ViewsAskew »

If I left out something you may be celebrating, it wasn't deliberate - please add the greeting below if you feel comfortable.

My hope is that we all find peace, joy, and restful sleep in the coming year. I joined this group in 2004 and found a community that cares about me, supports me, and has incredible compassion for each other. How lucky we are here. Thank you for all each of you bring and provide to this board - seems to me that together we are stronger.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Re: Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Joyuous Kwanza, Happy New Year, Merry Yule and Happy Solstice!

Post by Polar Bear »

I echo everything that Views has said. I joined in 2006 and bless the day (actually a night of anguish) that I stumbled across this group.
I wish every member and every guest visitor the best of everything in 2017.

In particular, I wish a great year for the Foundation, may it go from strength to strength and know that we appreciate the unseen work they do and their provision of this discussion board.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Yankiwi

Re: Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Joyuous Kwanza, Happy New Year, Merry Yule and Happy Solstice!

Post by Yankiwi »

Merry Christmas and everything else to everyone, and especially a happy 2017! New Zealand is just finishing Boxing Day, which while a legal holiday, is really just a great shopping day.

ViewsAskew

Re: Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Joyous Kwanza, Happy New Year, Merry Yule and Happy Solstice!

Post by ViewsAskew »

I like shopping!!! Boxing Day sounds great for me, lol.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

legsbestill

Post by legsbestill »

Thanks for the inclusive good wishes Ann. I missed logging in here on Christmas day. I am only a newbie but this online community has helped me so much over a very difficult year both with emotional support but as much with practical advice and suggestions. I was thinking of my wonderful online community on the day and wishing all a happy day and peaceful yuletide nights.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

You are very welcome, legsbestill! It doesn't take long to become part of the family here, does it?

Managing Your RLS