Neighbors from you-know-where, anyone?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Re: Neighbors from you-know-where, anyone?

Post by Polar Bear »

badnights wrote:Bizarre, isn't it, how things get better once we cease to care. "Darn it all, now that I don't care, it doesn't matter that things are better!" Or so I often think that I should think; but I don't really think it, because I no longer care. :lol:

Love this reasoning....
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

legsbestill wrote:If only we could bottle that 'I don't care' attitude and sell it.

I know!!! And rebottle it when I forget and need a new infusion!

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Just popping in to say that these fools stole my trash can on trash day when I wasn't home and left me with their trash can instead, which is older and maybe smaller. They also put trash in it, which I removed and put in front of their curb. I have it on security camera. I suspect they did the same thing with the grass bin but I don't have it on tape.

Also...their landlord agreed to pay $240 for fence repairs and now he's stiffed me. My attorney is writting a demand. I wrote one 30 days ago...crickets.