Intimacy. . . or the lack of it

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

I haven't resorted to the wire brush yet, but the back scratcher works great! Lately I've noticed the itching more around my chin and face...was beginning to worry I may be sprouting hair there now that I'm noticing other changes...wrinkles & such (being female this made me a bit worried) :twisted: As for lotion...if I so much as think about putting lotion on my legs before bed...I'm up an extra hour or so with the rls raring it's ugly head to warn me!

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Hey cool....is "raring" a word?
Raring.
Raring.
Say "raring" three times real fast.
raring
raring
raring

Walkindafloors...your chin and face itch? Does your face hurt?
heh heh

Seriously though, man I lay down and I swear my chin itches so bad sometimes it drives me crazy. I scratch it but if feels like it's itching inside.
Just another thing to keep us awake a little bit longer.

becat

Post by becat »

Yes, raring is a word, just like fixin' or reckon......LOL

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

dont fergit, yontoo ( for those of the non southern persuasion that is you want to)

dee :D
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

becat

Post by becat »

LOL I think I fell down with that one. Your so right.

walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Thanks for defending my learnt southern slang, becat! Y'all may not know but I'm a transplanted yankee - moving from MI to NC a mear 26 years ago. Over those years, I've been privilaged to run into all kinds of disasters...the worse (or maybe the best) being the time my dh got brave and told me my vegetables tasted like school food, could I put some fat back in them as I cook. So, being the wonderful wife (and still pretty much yankee) I was attempting to be, I went to the little country store where the little old men were sitting around the pot belly stove shooting the breeze and made the fatal mistake of asking for help...you see I didn't know what fat back looked like and I asked them where I'd find the BACK FAT. Needless to say, they all laughed me out of the store, so embarrassed that to this day, I do not use fat back (or is it back fat?) in anything (and we're still married after all these years).

WAM - glad to hear you chin itches too...at least I can stop worrying that I may be sprouting hairs there! I don't have a regular time I get on the chat room, simply because just when I think I figured out the time difference thing, it seems to change. Plus the fact, I never know when I'll be up walking...but set at time/day and I'll boot up (did you know folks down here call their trunks of their cars the BOOT - what a hoot I got out of that one!). I've been playing with my meds, taking them at unprescribed times trying to find my best routine and have been sleeping a bit more lately but part of that is contributed to spending the past weekend away from our 40 plus dogs at a cabin in the mountains! I even SAT STILL and read 13 chapters of a book!!!