Separation anxiety

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
ctravel12

separation anxiety

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Lynne I am so happy that your son called. I know that you feel bad that you missed his call, but he will call again. Your son and so are you and your family are in m prayers everynight.

Thanks for sharing that with us. We love to hear what is going on.

Love you and sending lots of hugs your way
(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

can't get you outta my mind. really, haven't been able to since we met on WEMove and you brought me here.

All i can say is that God holds you all in his hand...as long as we remain just who we are now...all will be fine.

I'm so glad he called honey. I started to tear when i read you missed him. i can only imagine how you feel...i'd NEVER tell you i know how you feel...i'm not in your shoes...but guess what??? I AM IN YOUR MOON!!!!!

I sure do love you my Lynne....

Penguin
Beware the Penguin

becat

Post by becat »

Hi everyone,
OOOOOOH RAHHHHHHHH :D
Great news here. I got a hug from a tiny piece of paper today.
I got the standard issue 5 lines in a letter today from MY Marine. OOOOOOOOOH RAHHHHHHHH.
He misses us.
He's really homesick.
He's got his PLT assignment and a Drill Instructor
And he loves us, wants news from home.

I called the hubby at work, which I try not to do, but today was going to be torture of waiting til he got home. I'm bad. Wait I'm a mommy.
Anyway, all is good for now, he did mention that he was sad that we missed his phone call. But May 4th I'm on him.
Yeah Yeah Yeah.
I just wanted to share with my family here, one of ours is heard from and ok for now. God Bless them all and their families.
God Blessed me with all of you.
Gifts from above. Treasured.
Love ya'll Lynne

ctravel12

separation anxiety

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Lynne what wonderful news. I am sooooooooooo happy for you. If I was there I would give you the biggest hug that I could, but since I am not you will have to settle for a cyber hug (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) for now I hope that is sufficient.

Again what wonderful news. Thank the good Lord and he is in my prayers everynight and before you know it, it will be the 4th of May and your son will be home with the family again laughing and joking and all the good stuff that comes with a close knit family as you certainly have.

Love ya
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

God bless him, Lynne! I'm so happy you got your letter!!!!! Just having that letter, in his handwriting, will help you, honey. Anyway, it helped me when I got mine.

It's hard to let go, honey. Our children are just on loan to us. You never quit being a Mommy, but they grow up, move away sometimes to places where we can't keep them safe. We just have to trust that everything will be fine.

You are so strong and when you have a moment (and you will), I'll be your strength---Ruby will be your strength--and so on, and so on, and so on. You have always been mine, sweetie!

Send him a hug from Jan--please tell him I'm proud of him.

YEAH!!!!

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

becat

Post by becat »

YEAH YEAH YEAH
I heard my boy's voice tonight. After missing two calls, I was here and answered and I heard........"MOM?"
Just how was I suppose to speak when I was crying. Smiling and Jumping up and down. 4 minutes and some 4? seconds we all were here to talk to him.
He still sounds sick, as I guess it's normal for all to get ill at the same time. Made me think back to when our moms would take over to everyone's house that had chickenpox. LOL
He just sounded like my boy, A Marine he will be, but ya'll are right, it's always my boy. No not an easy job being a parent. I'm thinking it's way harder than I ever realized for sure.
I do write every night and this week I was finally allowed to send a hug....protien bars. Yup You know I did it right a Platoons worth. I gave them all a hug. It felt like Christmas to me.
God Is Good I tell ya. Amen! :D
Thank you so much for all the love, yup you know I'll be back looking for more.
My heart, my love, my hugs, our moon......
Lynne

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Life is good 8)
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

How wonderful, Lynne!

Love you
jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

that is so wonderful Lynne!!!!!
Beware the Penguin

ctravel12

separation anxiety

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Lynne I am sooooooooo happy for you. I can just see the smile on your face.

Take care my friend and hope all is ok with you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

You know, I heard this huge sound that day...must have been Becat!!! Wonderful for you and for him too!!! Is that smile still on your face?!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

You bet it is baby! And I'll wear for a while.
God is Good,,,,,,,
and that sound was my sigh. Thank you my dear.
I'm a lucky girl for sure.
Love ya
Lynne