Mood Swings Anyone??

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
becat

Post by becat »

I have nothing of that sort in mind DEE, just count in in your corner when trouble hits, and I'll be praying your in mine. LOL LOL LOL
Lynne

b_rwhite5

Post by b_rwhite5 »

Thanks Charlene and Dee. :wink: I tried to keep my mouth shut, but people like that just tick me off, ya know what I mean? LOL

Lots of love,
Rebecca

becat

Post by becat »

We use to call people that spoke to us that way Trolls.
And there is only one rule to follow with a troll if they show up, never feed them.
If no one responds to them, which I, myself find it hard to do, then one of the moderators can easily delete the post.
But at the same time, I've always seen the trolls as a reminder of how much of the owrld might really view us, thus giving us the chance to respond and educate. Or simply to remind us how wonderful it is to be here among family that care and understand. Truly Understand.
Hugs Love and always the moon.
Lynne

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I agree with Lynne about the trolls. But, Stevethefox might not be a troll. He just might have a different opinion. There are many ways to share opinions - some nicer than others. For stevethefox, he might have had a really bad experience with drug side effects and will live through a lot of RLS torture before considering to take anything. Just like he doesn't know what any of us have been through (and would have more thoughfulness if he'd considered that), we don't know him or what he's been through either.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

My dearest Ann, you, my love, should be an ambassador! ;-)

i love you all
Beware the Penguin

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Only when I stop the think before I type - and think about what I am typing :roll: .
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

i can't help it! i walk on the wild side! i feed the trolls! omg, i need a rehab group or something! troll feeders anonymous. but i couldn't be anonymous, cuz i would open my big mouth. :D ahh o well.

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

b_rwhite5

Post by b_rwhite5 »

I'm a troll feeder too Dee. I can't help it. When I get irritated about something, I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't say something. I have a hard time biting my tongue when someone offends me, especially when its seems like they do it intentionally. Oh well. Maybe I need some anger managment.
Rebecca

becat

Post by becat »

That is fine by me, I honestly understand and did feed them heavily for some time. Go for it, I'll protect you. LOL
You Two LOL
TRoll Feeders Anonymus, Hi my name is Becat and I feed Trolls. LOL
Love ya'll Lynne

b_rwhite5

Post by b_rwhite5 »

:lol: Lynne, you crack me up! :P I don't know what I would do without you guys. BTW, Lynne did you get my e-mail? I've been having some problems with sending e-mail so I wanted to be sure you got it.

Love ya lots
Rebecca