This is just personal venting/anyone can use it

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
becat

This is just personal venting/anyone can use it

Post by becat »

n/a
Last edited by becat on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Not much to say, dear. We'll be here. We care. We've been there, too. It's so much of a literal drag on the spirit, soul and body when this stuff pulls at you, forcing you into action you don't want to take, keeping you away from peace.

I hope you find your way soon. May it be fast and merciless.

With love,
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

for so many that you have helped ....we thank you...

Here's praying to God that the resolution will come to you fast and painless....(you know that kind of pain which i am referring)

I'm directing all my moon beams to you and wrap you tightly in their warmth and glow and you ALWAYS have this Penguin!!!

i love you so much Lynne!!!!
Beware the Penguin

ctravel12

this is just personal venting/anyone can use it

Post by ctravel12 »

Dear Lynne
I really hope all is doing better. You have been such an inspiration to me and to others. I will keep you in my prayers.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Walking After Midnight

Re: This is just personal venting/anyone can use it

Post by Walking After Midnight »

becat wrote:I will stop crying and then it's on... When that fight comes up and you know you'll scratch, kick and pull hair, to evade, to end the stupidity. To win your own space, you've already earned, but must now defend.....No need to comment, I'll stop crying and be ready to fight.
lynne

Whoa.
Note to self:
Try to stay on Lynne's good side.

(heh)
(just trying to cheer you up Lynne.)
Hope it all works out.

Randy

mikeyvon

mycat

Post by mikeyvon »

Lynne,

I always liked that quote, "No good deed goes unpunished". How true. And it sounds like you're getting your share of unjust punishment. As they say on the Sopranos, "forget about it".

I love ya and i'm thinking about ya.

Mike

becat

Post by becat »

n/a
Last edited by becat on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Aww Sweet Lynne

I just saw this--and I feel so bad that I wasn't there for you as you are ALWAYS there for me. I got home Friday night and didn't read much on here except to update the storm thread that you started. I read this just now and oh how I wish I had seen it sooner.

You are one of those special people God put on this earth---you are able to crawl inside a person and really feel what they are feeling and you have such a way with words. But they're not empty words--they are filled with compassion, wisdom, and hope which you willingly share with all of us.

Some people use people like you, Lynne, and just spit you out and it isn't fair and it makes me so angry. But, it won't change who you are, and I'm so glad for that.

I love you and I didn't know how much I'd miss you until I met you!!!!!

jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

this is just personal venting/anyone can use

Post by ctravel12 »

Lynne, my dear sweet friend. Anytime you feel like venting, go ahead. You have always been there for me and I will be for you. You are in my prayers everyday. Thank you again for everything. You are a wonderful and true friend.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

brandy

Post by brandy »

I just saw your post and I'm so sorry that you are suffering. It can be so discouraging when you try to do the right thing and work so hard to care for others, only to get kicked in the teeth. Do not apologize for the part of you that fights to care for yourself. Unfortunately, you sometimes have to fight and use your anger as energy to help you stand up for yourself and what is right. As you take care of others, don't forget that it is important to take care of you as well. My wise husband said last week that it would be best if I learned to care for all selves, including myself, rather than just others. He pointed out that I care for others at the sacrifice of the self inside me. Don't sacrifice the beautiful self inside of you. It is too loved by so many in your life. And remember that there are people who love you for who you are, rather than just what you can give. You are valuable outside of your work. You are a precious being, not just a doing.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Sending lots of (((((HUGS))))) and *****Positive Thoughts***and*** Healing Energy***** your way.

You are one of the true "rocks" in this group and go out of your way every day to devout hours of your time and energy to helping people in here and making the outside world hear our voice.

Sometimes, not all goes to plan, and its a huge kick in the guts, but we learn and continue to grow with renewed strength and vigor.

Venting is part and parcel of this and its your turn ... so by all means go for it and dont even think about apologising for it. Better out than in, as you said so yourself.

May the MOON shine its soothing light ever so brightly upon you during this time.

Love ya heaps
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

becat

Post by becat »

n/a
Last edited by becat on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctravel12

this is personal venting/just anyone

Post by ctravel12 »

Dear Lynne
After reading this last post, you are definitely an inspiration to me. I will try not to complain, and if I do, will just think of what you are going through.
You have definitely helped me more than you will ever know. Thank you for being the good friend that you are. Yes, I agree this is a wonderful family and group. If I would of not joined this group, I do not know how I would of gotten through another day, week, month etc.. I am proud to be part of this family. Love ya dear sweet Lynne and hope today is bringing you the happiness you deserve.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Ah Dear Dear Becat...

What wonderful spirits abide here. Physically it has been a challenging six days and I spent little time here... yet I hope that you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers, as each of you have.

Sending many rays of ************Positive Kick Butt Energy*************

Love and Healing prayers, Hazel (getting out the trollin' motor)
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

My sweet Becat, not even Superwoman can kick butt all day, every day without taking some abuse herself. And none of us are Pollyanna's that can see the bright side of every obstacle. You are amazing in your strength, character and love for others. That isn't always appreciated by those others and then you get hurt. Life sucks sometimes and if we didn't have each other, we would truly be lost. I'm still in Arkansas which makes us a little closer. Tonight is almost if not a complete full moon. If you get this tonight know that I went outside and sent good thoughts and a prayer up to you. If you don't get them tonight, they will be there when you are ready.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)