VENTING Just Venting

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

see Lynne it's like this...penguins -when they love, they love for life- I'll never let you go! nope...can't!

If I get to hug you...well let's just say there will be a lot of tears shed that day...

what i've found is that 4 years can just fly by....look, i'm already making plans in my head to move home...just two more to go...

drove to work this morning and the moon followed me! even with the sun out...will you and all of you here...the moon always follows me....

i love you all
penguin
Beware the Penguin

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Miss Penguin, you are an inspiration. When you and Becat get together it will be wonderful and I will be a little jealous just because I would so like to meet you too. Life has its ups and downs and lately it seems like we've all had too many of the downs. So I hope the two of you do get to meet and that it is a wonderful time. Bless you for the work you will be doing, they picked the best person for it!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

Ruby I could sneak you away from work and take you with me....... :shock:
Ok, sneak is not a good word to use while flying these days.
But if you went, we could witch hunt together! LOL crack me up!

Penguin, I haven't seen the moon in days now, but your right it follows us all.
Thank you very much for saying that, I needed to remember where my faith is. I needed it bad..........

You both are wonders to me, I'm a lucky girl.
Thank you both and love to you.
Lynne

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

if i could have all of you here and hug each and everyone...i could be a happy penguin!!!!

Ruby? an inspiration? i don't see it...but i sure DO see it in you...Ann, Lynne, Jannie, WAM, and everyone else who frequents the "halls of rls" lol

kisses and hugs to you all

i'll try and send you the moon Lynne...but it's there..and so am i
Beware the Penguin

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hey Penguin, Ruby, WAM and Lynne

Just wanted to holler out to you guys. I love you guys and hope you all are doing great. I've not been here much lately. But, I check in--just don't post much. Want you all to know I'm still here.

Love and Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

becat

Post by becat »

I love you too and thank you for checking in my dear.......
I tend to worry you know. :D

Lynne

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

i think it wouldn't be "normal" if we didn't worry so much about each other.....

my Jannie...

well, all i can say is i shall turn in tonight with my heart full....

love you all so much!
Beware the Penguin

ctravel12

venting just venting

Post by ctravel12 »

I think that all of you are wonderful. I have not been on the board the last couple of days as I am trying to get things done for the suppport group that I will be having here in Havasu April 26th and we are leaving for our trip this Friday and coming back the 24th. I will have everything finalized by this Thursday, at least I hope so.

You all have been a wonderful part of my life and will treasure that the most.

Love you all and have a good evening.

If you all feel like chatting, I will be on the chat line tonight around 8:30 pm my time.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

I'll be there Charlene,
We need a good chat tonight. I'm so glad you reminded me about Monday night chat..
Yeah a trip, pack you longjohns girlfriend, CO is cold these days. LOL Not like sunny AZ.
Yeah and you know Congrats on the first meeting I can't wait to hear about it.
I hope you have a great turnout.
See ya soon, and all my love....

Penguin I tried to set up MSN and I haven't made it yet....... :roll: too many buttons. LOL

Love ya'll Lynne

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Jannie, it's so good to hear from you! The Halls of RLS...sounds like we're back in high school! Love to you all, couldn't do this without you.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

I haven't sung harmony in years.......darn, anyone remember the words.
LaLalalalalalala aaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry the voices cracks this early. LOL

Our high school song was set to the music of "O Tannenbaums or O Christmas tree". I know the words to both, even in German, never did learn the shcool thing. LOL

Lallalallllaaaalal I need coffee. LOL

Lynne