has anyone heard from Brandy

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Have not heard from Brandy in a long time. I hope that she is doing much better. Hopefully not hearing from her means that she is doing wonderful in her new life. I know that she was going for a new job or possibly changing jobs; however do not know if she had done that yet. If anyone hears from her, tell her that I said hello and wish her all the best. She is also in my prayers everynight along with the rest of the rls family.

Everyone have a wonderful day and evening.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Charlene, just the other day I started thinking about Brandy, then Emily, then Zach (but he's since been posting), and several others. We had several regulars a few months ago that have disappeared. Funny how attached we get to each other, isn't it? I suppose life happens and they are just too busy to come. . .or do not need this board at this time. When they have time or are in need or just want to say hi, I hope they hop on back.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ctravel12

has anyone from Brandy

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Ann that is so true. I hope that everyone that we do not hear from are doing fine.

Yes, it is true how you get attached to them. That is why we call it a big, wonderful and caring family.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Neco

Post by Neco »

I'm predominantly a lurker as is. But usually once I find a forum I like, or that is a valuable resource, I don't not look at it, even if I don't post. I also go through phases where I won't even turn the PC on for a couple days, or just won't do anything online for a while.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I was wondering about Brandy too.

The last several times she posted, she seemed to be pretty content. So that's good. She'll probably be back in the Fall...if she doesn't check in sooner.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

I guess that I am just a worry wart. I feel to that she is content. Whether she looks on the board at times, do not know. Hopefully if she does, she will let us know how she is doing.

Thanks everyone for posting.

Love you all
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

Zach wrote:I also go through phases where I won't even turn the PC on for a couple days

:shock:
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.