Monday, November 12th Please Read This

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
Sojourner

Monday, November 12th Please Read This

Post by Sojourner »

WE ARE CHATTING TONIGHT 9 PM EST.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ctravel12

Monday, November 12th please read this

Post by ctravel12 »

Mark thanks for posting this in most of the forums. We did have a good group last night. I hope that more do join. We had alot of discussions on rls and other subjects that we could laugh and enjoy.

Maybe we will have someone who will pick up another day (for the ones in Europe or home in the daytime) or another night. I do not mind doing another night or daytime. Just say so and I will do it in a heartbeat.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Just speaking for me, Charlene, but that's completely up to you. I think it's a great idea, as I posted in another thread. I didn't want you to feel burdened to choose to do it, but it you are offering :)

Maybe we could post a poll asking people what time or day they would prefer if they can't do Monday 9 PM (is it west coast time or central mountain time?).
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ctravel12

Monday, November12th please read this

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Ann I am mountain time now as az. does not change time. We could try a poll and see what comes of it.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time