Chairs to Sit on in the Evening

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Eliza it is nice seeing you posting. Missed seeing you on the board. I hope that you join our chat room tonight. I get on at 6 pm az. time.

That is a neat picture of the chair and so glad to hear that your son is doing good. I hope that you are doing good too.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

eliza

Post by eliza »

Hi Charlene,

Yep, I'm always around, checking to see how my RLS friends are doing. I've been massively busy though - in a good way. Sorry, but I'll miss the chat again. I'll be on the road - getting away for a little break.

Love to all,
Eliza :- )

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Eliza well you have a good trip and let us know when you get back. Glad to hear that you are doing good.

It is always good to get away and enjoy yourself.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Eliza, it's great to get away for a 'break'.

I have seen these chairs advertised before in the media. I could see how relieving the tension on the back of the thighs may help rls symptoms cos I find lying on my 'front' is easier.

Hmm... worth thinking about. I'd love to hear if anyone has found them useful.... wouldn't a trial period be brilliant!!
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

pamhb

Post by pamhb »

I had looked at those chairs as well, but decided to take a much smaller plunge! They should work for people like me that can't stand any pressure on the backs of my legs.

Sometimes elevating my legs works, and sometimes it doesn't. I as well look for places in movie theatres where I can put my legs up -- either that, or I perch on the very edge of the chair, looking quite prim and proper. :lol:

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

I used to have one of the back chairs, but it finally wore out. I didn't find it that comfortable. After a while my knees would get sore. OTOH when I was pregnant it was the only chair I could sit on and still breathe. :?
Susan