2007 Forum Avatars - Details

Click here for general information on how to best use this site, navigate, search, etc.
sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

WaaHooo!!!! It worked!

Thankyou so much Susan xoxo
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

WHo is that beautiful woman behind the dark shades? Yeah for you!!!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Awww Shucks Ruby :oops:

It was the only decent one I cud find on my laptop. The rest are spread over three other computers. I'm sure I've got one without a hat and sunnies ... somewhere ... just a matter of finding it lol.

No chance of taking a new one at the mo ... have turned the house upside-down numerous times trying to find the usb cord for the digital camera.
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Ok ... I've trolled through one of the other computers lurkin about the house and come up with a better and more recent pic. No more hiding behind sunnies and a hat 8)
Nadia

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Much nicer!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Still beautiful! Thank you!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Isn't it lovely to put a face to the posts. :lol:
Betty

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

I would if I could :cry:

moonlight x
sleep is not only a dream

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Why can't you moonlight? Do you not have a means of uploading a picture of yourself? If all else fails, you can send one to me by snail mail and I can scan it and put it up for you. But I do like your current avatar.

Nadia, you look beautiful! So do you, Betty. And the rest of you you.
Susan

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Moonlight, I followed Susan's instructions and got it first time, and I am no way computer literate!!

Betty

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Yea I am the worst on the computer ever i worked out how to get a picture from my compfiles on to the site .
But it was too big cos it is a photograph,i dont know how to make it smaller.

Help please anyone know what to do gggrrrrrrrr then i think if it gets made smaller no one will know what the picture is ,,oh what can i do?

misserable, confused, fed up
moonlight x

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Moonlight, it won't work if you try to upload your picture directly to your profile. You need to upload it to Photobucket or some other image hosting service.

If you can get that far, I can do the rest for you. I just download the picture and resize it for you, and then put it up on Photobucket as a different file.

Can you upload it to a picture hosting site and then send me the info by private message?
Susan

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Oh Susan

I would if I could ,but with how I feel just now I couldn't figure it out ,I will try when I feel more myself, thanks for helping.

moonlight x

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Moonlight, I was able to do it, and I am so rubbish at the computer. There is an option on Photobucket to resize the photo. When you are feeling better have ago, or get it so far and let Susan finish it for you.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Moonlight, if I send you my snail mail address by private message, can you stick a picture in an envelope and mail it to me?

Then I can scan it in and put it up for you. I'd be happy to do that if you can get it in the mail to me.
Susan