Click here for general information on how to best use this site, navigate, search, etc.
jml945

Postby jml945 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm

I can't upload an avatar. I tried to upload a picture of me and it keeps on rejecting it. Any tips?

ViewsAskew

Postby ViewsAskew » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:04 pm

There are some tips to doing it....Susan is our avatar guru; I'll look for the post that explains it.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

SquirmingSusan

Postby SquirmingSusan » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:50 am

Here's the link where I describe how to put up an avatar. As far as I know it still doesn't work to upload your avatar to this site. You'll likely need to host it remotely, as described in this post. If you have any problems, let me know.

http://bb.rls.org/viewtopic.php?t=5493&start=0
Susan, squirming Image

Opinions presented by Disc. Board Mods are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Postby ViewsAskew » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:30 am

Correct - you cannot load one directly to this site. You MUST host is elsewhere.

Thanks for finding it Susan - I got sidetracked and didn't get back until now.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jml945

Postby jml945 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Sweet! I fixed it. Thanks!

Return to “About the site”