When I post does it send out an email each time?

Click here for general information on how to best use this site, navigate, search, etc.
Laurachrissy

When I post does it send out an email each time?

Post by Laurachrissy »

I have to re-read what I post in order to catch typo's and make myself sound a little more clear. I always catch my mistakes after I hit the submit button. I'm so ADD and this is how my brain works.

Question:
When I make changes to a post within a few minutes from submit the original post do all my changes go to the inboxes of those who have subscribed?
I sure hope not: I'm so ADD :oops:
RLS sux

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

No, it doesn't send an email when you edit a post. If you add a new one, it does.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

Don't worry love! you may be ADD but surely those aren't the signs, or half of us are ADD too :)

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

ADHD *is* often comorbid with RLS/WED, so there very well may be a greater incidence of it on this board!
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.