Archived: Registration Procedure as of 12/24/2011

Registration is approved by moderators; process may take 24-48 hours. Please note: You must register SEPARATELY to use the Discussion Board even if you are a RLS Foundation member. Membership does not automatically create a Discussion Board registration.
ViewsAskew

Archived: Registration Procedure as of 12/24/2011

Post by ViewsAskew »

We are currently allowing users to complete their own registrations. All registrations must be reviewed by moderators. The process usually takes between 24-48 hours. If you register and your registration is not approved within 48 hours, please email us at rlsfmods@aim.com.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Re: Registration Procedure as of 12/24/2011

Post by badnights »

To register, click the REGISTER link at the bottom of the page (http://bb.rls.org). Accept the conditions,
then fill in the required fields including the Why Join field (this does not have to be long or complex; it is designed to eliminate registration by spammers).

We look forward to hearing from you!
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.