I am Raman - Just joined

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ramansrini

I am Raman - Just joined

Post by ramansrini »

Urine therapy:

I have been suffering from RLS for many years. I used lots of different technique such as yoga, meditation, hot water massage etc, but all gave some temporary solution, but I never got permanent relief from this syndrome.

I was aware of the urine therapy from childhood as I have seen some of the rural tribals those used this therapy because they were not exposed fully to the modern medicine, but I was hesitant to use this therapy because of some psychological barrier.

Finally I decided to use this therapy when I was not able to tolerate RLS anymore. I got relief in couple of days, and I am able to sleep well now and I am free from RLS completely.

There are books in amazon or you can google it. It is very simple therapy.

Disclaimer: Please do your own analysis and make decision your own.

ViewsAskew

Re: I am Raman - Just joined

Post by ViewsAskew »

Interesting. Hope it continues to work. Please inform us of how it works over time.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

How long have you been doing it? We find that a lot of people have success for a few days or a week, then the symptoms return. So I tend not to get too excited about anything unless someone reports a continuing success.

that said, I hope your relief continues for a long time! And thank you for sharing your method.

Be careful that you don't overtax your kidneys by requiring them to re-eliminate the creatine and other substances that they have already eliminated.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ramansrini

Post by ramansrini »

I don't have any pain or discomfort for the last two months. I started urine therapy everyday and after a month I do every alternate day. so far I don't have any sign of RLS.