New guy

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
curqlink

Re: New guy

Post by curqlink »

Go to kratomguides.com and enter kratom tramadol combination in search box. I don't know how much you can trust a site like this to be 100% accurate. But there is a ton of info on this site.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

Some day i will learn how to delete repeated posts on this site. When i stupidly type the same message 3 times because i can't find it after i hit submit. Only to finally realize its on a new page. What can i say besides..i need sleep

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

I've been there. I NEED SLEEP!!

When you write a new post you have a little time to edit it (I think 15min or so). After that, the edit button disappears and only the mods can edit/delete.
Blessings,
Holland

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

I been goin to work every day this week on about 2 hours of sleep. I imagine i have done and or said some pretty silly things in my daze. Sometimes i start rambling about something and then my mind just shuts down and i forget what i was even tying to say. Someone came up to me and started asking me a question about something that was going to require some thought today. I just told them sorry...ask me sometime when i can think. Next week maybe.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

To clarify Holland's statement, a user has 30 minutes to edit a post and 3 minutes to delete it. After that time, you will need to ask a moderator to do it for you. The easiest way to do that is usually to post a note with your requested change(s). One of us will then make that change and delete your post with the request.

And I have already deleted the two extra posts.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

Thanks..i tried to delete it. But maybe it was over 3 minutes.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

I have to say after researching my earlier statement that other than the one article i read that refers to Kratom and Tramadol as SSRI'S.I can find no other references to that being a fact. So i stand corrected. It's a good thing we have some very intelligent folks around here to keep the facts straight. That's one thing i like about this place.