new to RLS

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ishmael

new to RLS

Post by ishmael »

i hope i'm doing this right. :? I had no idea there was a name for the madening things my legs did at night. Happens perhaps twice a month so appearantly i'm lucky. All symptoms i'v read about on my recent search 0f rls i have. My only remedy had been to plunch my upper thight until it became numb. trhis would last maybe two minites. There's got to be a better way. Also I read at one of the sights that rls typically concentrates in the calf mine is in the upperleg. Feels like my nerves are demanding that the muscles in mythighs do something, anything, twitch thrash. I have often thought that there should be another ring in Hell where all the poor sinners suffer this unremintingly for all eternity. I guess I'm hoping someone has something more effectacious than bashing your legs til they go numb also does anyone else do this.

ishmael