Drs.that specialize in RLS in Pa.

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Nisley2

Drs.that specialize in RLS in Pa.

Post by Nisley2 »

Is anyone on line know any drs. that splecialize in RLS in Pa.?

Nisley2

Re: Drs.that specialize in RLS in Pa.

Post by Nisley2 »

I have 5 names that are listed on this website as persons that treat RLS. in Pa. I was just wondering if I can ask the question if anyone on this site has gone to any one of them and if I can name them without getting into trouble.

Nisley2

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

I don't live in the area, but you can certainly mention their names to see if anyone recognizes any of them.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

It would be wise to put the names up and ask, because the list on the rls.org site is not populated by the RLS Foundation but is populated by doctors who self-identify as "experts" in RLS/WED. They do not necessarily know anything useful to your treatment.

The best bet would be to get to one of the RLS Quality Care Centers, there's one in Baltimore and one in New Haven - you'd have to cross state lines, might be issues surrounding that, but worth a try.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.