Find pain points

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Howy 123

Find pain points

Post by Howy 123 »

To find the pain point that send sensation pain ,bring your knee up to your chest pulling with your hands when you get the sensation is it coming from your lower leg if so rub hard above ankle bone if it's painful rub with some pain gel or cream this should help if it doesn't Acupoint 🤔
If it's your upper leg more complex ed but can be fixed,
I'm 80 now and get Rl now and again because of my serious coeliac condition.

ViewsAskew

Re: Find pain points

Post by ViewsAskew »

Howy 123 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:14 pm
To find the pain point that send sensation pain ,bring your knee up to your chest pulling with your hands when you get the sensation is it coming from your lower leg if so rub hard above ankle bone if it's painful rub with some pain gel or cream this should help if it doesn't Acupoint 🤔
If it's your upper leg more complex ed but can be fixed,
I'm 80 now and get Rl now and again because of my serious coeliac condition.
Are you on a gluten fee diet, Howy 123? And have you had your iron levels tested? My husband has coeliac and a strict diet helped him get his iron levels up, but I've read that some people have difficulty even being strict.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.