Head roll

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Tim63

Re: Head roll

Post by Tim63 »

Oh and thank you rust!!!

Tim63

Post by Tim63 »

I think a couple of my posts have been removed. Im so sorry if I offended anyone. My intentions are good.

Tim63

Post by Tim63 »

I seemed to be locked out. I’ll give this another try. If I did something wrong it wasn’t intentional.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

Tim, none of your posts have been removed (with the exception of the duplicate that you posted today). We do not remove posts for being offensive and if we did, you would receive a private message telling you what you did wrong so that you could revise your message.

A problem that some encounter is that the system has a time limit (I think that it is about 10 minutes). If you exceed the time limit, you can keep typing but the system never posts your message and does not provide you with a warning that it did not get posted.

If you have a long message, you have two options. One is to break it into smaller segments. The second is to type for a period approaching 10 minutes and them submit the post. You can then edit it if you start the edit (a pencil icon) within a minute or two. If you wait any longer, you lose the option of editing and have to revert to option one by typing a second message.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.