Waving Hi, Haven't Been Here In A While

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
TxSongBird

Waving Hi, Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by TxSongBird »

Checking in and saying hello to all I haven't been around in awhile due to busy schedule. I still suffer from the RLS and sometimes it has been bad even in the afternoon while I am at work. I am still taking the Requip .5mg at bedtime and that helps me when I sleep, but I do suffer from the RLS even in the daytime. The cool weather we are having in Texas has helped a lot and has made me feel like I have more energy.

I will be going to the RLS support meeting that has been scheduled for November 29th at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Texas, I am so looking forward to this.

TxDonna
Donna

becat

Hi

Post by becat »

Hi Tx/Donna,
I was hoping you got my email, wasn't sure how many of the group got it.
Yeah the weather has seemingly broke in TX. I'm with you, it feels so much better and the lower temps make it easier on me too.
I swear every year I'm going to move when it hits 100 degrees, but I trade that off not to shovel snow I suppose.
Yes, our first Dallas/ Ft. Worth area meeting is on the calendar. I can't wait. I look forward to seeing you to. Seems rather silly now, that you and I haven't met, we're in the same town.......but busy seems to be the theme right now for everyone.
Yahoo!
I'm glad the Requip is still working for you at bedtime. At least with a little rest you can feel better. Here's to hoping we find something for your daytime RLS.
Hugs to ya. Glad you checked in.