Hey, I just joined.

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
simplifik

Hey, I just joined.

Post by simplifik »

Aloha! I just stumbled upone RLS.org by Google-ing 'Restless Leg Syndrome' and I wanted to get more information and hear about others who have RLS so I joined and here I am.

Well, my name is Jason. I'm 21 years old. I've had RLS for as long as I could remember. I never told my parents about the pains, or anybody for that matter because they weren't THAT sore, just annoying and I thought that everyone went through the same thing.. I just found out about RLS a few months ago when I heard about it over the radio.

So, I've figured out my own method of getting rid of the pains. It works about 75% of the time. One night when I had the pains, I got bored and didn't know what to do. So, I popped in an adult film in my DVD player (yeah, you kinda know where this is going :D). Well, after I finished doing what I was doing, I noticed the pains were gone and I was rather tired, LOL.

Anyways, I'll see you guys on the boards.

trevb

Post by trevb »

hi and welcome to the forum!!

the subject of orgasm to relieve rls was quite a hot potato in this forum and got alot of responses... heres the link for you to study in one of those bored moments...

http://bb.rls.org/viewtopic.php?t=1082