RLS is total BULL!

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Annon.

RLS is total BULL!

Post by Annon. »

Haha! What total bull sh**! This so called "RLS" is just like "ADD". HAHA! Its just the phycologist's way of making money by creating these faulse and made up diseaes! I can't believe you people believe this crap!

Its easy guys, just look at the police reports about the Phycs. giving our kids ridalin! THE PHYCS ARE KILLING OUR KIDS AND THIS PLANET! STOP THEM NOW!

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

If you don't like us, leave us.

Post by Guest »

Rubyslipper wrote:If you don't like us, leave us.

Your life is over if you believe this crap!

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I think it best if we ignore you. I truly hope your life gets better.

becat

hello guest

Post by becat »

He must be a doctor. :lol:

Sole

Post by Sole »

I'd like to know when RLS became a psychological disorder? Wow, if this is true, I could easily get some meds that actually help with the symptoms because pdocs are much more willing to prescribe opiades and benzos than physicians are. I guess we've all been barking up the wrong tree. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction, Annon. You're such a good little helper!
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

sardsy75

Dude, where's your Straight Jacket???

Post by sardsy75 »

Annon. wrote:Haha! What total bull sh**! This so called "RLS" is just like "ADD". HAHA! Its just the phycologist's way of making money by creating these faulse and made up diseaes! I can't believe you people believe this crap!

Its easy guys, just look at the police reports about the Phycs. giving our kids ridalin! THE PHYCS ARE KILLING OUR KIDS AND THIS PLANET! STOP THEM NOW!

Let's pull this apart piece by piece shall we???

1. Can't spell for Sh*t!! (phycologist's, faulse, diseaes, Phycs., ridalin, PHYCS)

2. Obviously doesn't know the difference between Psychological Disorders and Neurological Disorders.

3. Ergo, this dude definitely AIN'T a Doctor!!

4. Whole outburst Borders on Conspiracy Theory (look out, here come the Aliens!!)

5. Did this dude take his/her OWN MEDS before they wrote this crap??

6. Let he/she who has lived life totally without guilt (and lets add a bit more to this famous quote...) and WITHOUT ANY PAIN AND HAS HAD THE LUXURY OF A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP EVERY NIGHT OF THEIR LIFE be the one to caste the first stone.

Anonymous wrote:
Rubyslipper wrote:If you don't like us, leave us.

Your life is over if you believe this crap!

Dude, your life will be over if you and I EVER cross paths!! Unless you have ANY idea of what you are talking about (which you don't), you will take your uneducated little brain and even more uneducated outbursts somewhere else, preferably into the middle of some fast moving traffic.

NOW, BUGGER OFF - No-one picks on an Aussie, and NO ONE picks on an Aussie's MATES!!

(Sorry guys, sitting on my hands was totally NOT an option with this one!)
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

becat

mine was a joke

Post by becat »

I was making a joke............judging from his/her attitude and that of some of the doctors I've seen.........
Your post was way better.
Loved it.
It just takes some many different people to make this world go 'round.
His/hers must run backwards.

jumpyowl

To Anonymus

Post by jumpyowl »

I am in the process of gathering information about RLS/PLMD. So I am on the look-out for unusual info. You claim that RLS is just like ADD or as better known ADHD, which is Attention disorder and hyperactiviity disorder.

Here is a brief definition of ADHD

The principal characteristics of ADHD are inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. These symptoms appear early in a child's life. Because many normal children may have these symptoms, but at a low level, or the symptoms may be caused by another disorder, it is important that the child receive a thorough exam and appropriate diag-nosis by a well-qualified professional.

It can only be fully treated by psychiatrists at the present time. It is now thought that some biological disorder in the frontal lobe is the main cause. Environment, parental interaction has little to do with causing it.

On the other hand, RLS/PLMD seems to be another ball of wax. Its problem originates from another part of the brain where low ferritin levels interfere with dopamine secretion and uptake.

Several of our members pointed out that you do not distinguish between neurologic disorder and psychiatric (emotional) disorder. Well, that distance between the two is shrinking as we learn more about the brain's function. Still physiologically these are two completely different disorders.

You are equating disparaginly two different afflictions, one very disruptive to life, as baloney, and even stating equivocally that trying to treat the disorder one is endangering one's life. These are strong statements and one should not throw these around lightly unless one has some solid proof that it is so.

So I am waiting for you to substantiate your, admittedly strange, pronouncements, before I will seriously consider it as something more than a raving of an unfortunate, emotionally severely afflicted person.

I further assume that you picked on RLS because you do not know anyone with this disorder. This is probably so because then it is easier to disregard the facts. I hope that you will not have to learn on your own skin how debilitating RLS can be.

Sincerely,
Jumpy Owl

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Let's see now, who's team do I want to be on? A person who doesn't know me but judges me anyway; or people who love me and stand up for me despite my problems. I have never been an Aussie's mate before and I find I really like it. I also like knowing I have such intelligent friends that are true friends. Anon, I hope you have people like these to be on your team.