Am new with Rls so please help me

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
nini

Am new with Rls so please help me

Post by nini »

Hello everyone, My name is Nini and i just find out the problem i have at Night with my legs is RLS. Now i really dont know what exactly have to do to be healty again?? Please write me some info about drugs. danke!

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi Nini,

Are you in the US, Europe, or Australia? If so, each of those areas has a "local" support group. They could really help you with a lot.

Also, in this section there are two "sticky" posts. The first one will answer many of your questions. The second one had many links to other sites that can also help provide information and help.

Have you seen a doctor yet? If your RLS is mild and occasional, you probably do not want or need to. If your RLS is severe and prevents you from sleeping and getting adequate rest, then that might be a good place to start.

Let us know a little more, and read the post I recommended, and between that, I'm sure you'll find out all that you need to know.

Welcome to the group. I hope your RLS is much better soon.

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.