australian rls web site forum

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
jennyevans49

australian rls web site forum

Post by jennyevans49 »

hi all
its me again
i have had a email from the oz forum it is quite positive how they have expl
Sent : 07 April 2006 12:35:08
To : "jenny evans" <jennyevans48@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re:

| | | Inbox

Hi Jenny

Thankyou for your email.

If you haven't already re-checked the International RLS Discussion Board, Ann (Viewsaskew) has posted an explanation about how the criteria came about. In short the RLS criteria was written by an International committee of RLS professionals and it is a criteria used by numerous sites that talk about RLS. I hope Ann's explanation makes sense as I don't think I could've explained it any better! http://bb.rls.org/viewtopic.php?p=12921#12921

I myself am not responsible for the Australian RLS Website or its contents and therefore have no control over what is on there. I cannot change it.

I have however been in contact with the co-ordinator for RLS Australia, Bev Yakich.

She asked me to extend her thanks to you for bringing to our attention the confusing statement generated by answering "no" to Q4. Bev was as concerned as you were about the statement and will be investigating who came up with it.

Your concerns have been forwarded to the RLS Australia website developer and suitable changes will be made forthwith.

I also understand your point of view when you say your RLS symptoms don't worsen at night. Mine don't either. I've had RLS all my life, and my symptoms are 24/7. So, I too essentially "fail" the same test.

Hope this eases your mind.

Take care of you!
Nadia

ained the mistake, as it was so i will paste it here have fun