the wonderful support I am receiving

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ctravel12

the wonderful support I am receiving

Post by ctravel12 »

Just wanted to thank everyone (Hazel,Becat,Ronda,Ann,Corrie and anyone else that I did not mention) for the wonderful support that I am getting from this group. I am taking the advise that Corrie told me about taking requip in two doses and have been doing that the past two nights ;did not make me nauseated and was able to get a good night sleep. I am still leary about traveling and hope that will subside one of these days. With all of your help, I know it will happen. Like Hazel says "positive thoughts". Thank you Hazel. You are so wonderful. I feel like I am normal again, at least for a time :lol: Have a good day.
Hugs to all of you
ctravel

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear C

It is so great to hear the relief and happiness in your post! We treasure these days, don't we! Thank you for Sharing! So glad that to have you as part of our family. Sending you many more *******Positive Thoughts and a boost of Positive Energy***********.

The support, wisdom and love of our RLS family has truly been one of the greatest gifts I have received in the last year. Without them I would not have the improved quality of life I now experience.

(((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))))

Love Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

ctravel12

thank you for the reply

Post by ctravel12 »

Dear Hazel
Thank you for the nicest reply you sent me. I was about at wits end before I found this support group and did not think that I could not taken it any longer. I wish I could say that my rls is completely gone but cannot however, without the help of this support group I do not know what I would of done. As I am typing this now, my legs are driving me crazy but I'm due for my second pill and hoping for another good night sleep. I do not like depending on a pill but I know it is necessary. Tried not taking it a couple of nights ago and what a nightmare. Thank you for listening to me.
ctravel

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

If you were diabetic you would take your insulin...
same applies for RLS. We take the medication as it helps manage or disease.

Once the dr wanted to try an additional medication. In my thinking I thought I did not want to keep adding things, so I stopped taking the Ultram/Tramadol during the day and guess what the RLS broke through the nightly med and returned during the day.

So the lesson was to continue what does work. Follow drs instructions. Later the medication he wanted me to try, added no benefit so was discontinued after a couple weeks.

Hope you continue to improve! Hazel
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden