Now I know I'm Not Going Crazy!!!

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Jnee

Now I know I'm Not Going Crazy!!!

Post by Jnee »

Wow, I am not alone. All of a sudden a couple of months ago I had this creepy crawly feeling in my left leg and then at times it was really hot. I thought maybe since I am going thru menopause that it was just part of life.
I am so glad you all are here and that I have someone to turn to that understands how I am feeling and that I am not going crazy!!!! :lol:

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Jnee...some would probably argue that all of us on this board are crazy.
So I wouldn't let myself off the "crazy" hook for now if I were you.

hee hee. just kidding.
Welcome to the Message Board.

Randy

Jnee

Post by Jnee »

thanks Randy

I am blonde, so that tells you a little bit about being crazy!!! (ha,ha)

okfind1

Crazy

Post by okfind1 »

I was born in 67 and spent alot of my childhood years wondering why and what was happening to me. I am new to the site and just bouncing around.......Crazy, yea all my life :roll:
For once in my life I am not alone anymore. I suffered so much as a kid and wondered why. I ended up drinking at a very young age to make it go away, so I could sleep. It still haunts me everynight. Thank you to whom it was who founded this site.
Kat

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

blonde and crazie too! hahaha Welcome to the board! At least now it is a good kind of crazy!

Some do find that menopause worsens RLS, there are some theories that it may be in some way related to hormonal triggers. Currently there is no known cause, and it seems that some have secondary RLS related to other conditions, such as diabetes, spinal injuries, anemia.

Welcome to the board!

***********Positive Thoughts*************

Hazel
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden