RLS and Seizures

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
clminpa

RLS and Seizures

Post by clminpa »

I am new to this sight and hope someone can help me.
I have been fighting RLS for over a year now and was diagnosed also with having seizures while I sleep. I was wondering if there is anyone else out there that has the same problem.
I have been trying to find the right medications for my RLS and seizures. My neurologist first put me on medicine the she thought would help with both but it didn't. Now she has be on Zonegran 325mg (working up to 400mg) and Requip the starter package.
The Requip helped with the pain I was experiencing but I don't know how much of this sleepiness and dizzy I can take.
Any suggestions from anyone? I have though of doing something natural for the RLS but that is a severe case too.
Please feel free to email me at: c_minich@doglover.com with any suggestions that would be of help. I might not check this sight too often.
Thanks,
Cindy
clm