Head Movemnet

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Daniel Engineer

Head Movemnet

Post by Daniel Engineer »

Basically I have a series of body movements. Orignally just the legs. Then later the Arms & Now "head bobbing". In the past my leg were helped by first 25 MG of trazadone (with taramadol), the 50 trazadone, then 1/2 Requip. This has reduced my symptoms in the past. 8)

Currently I am on 2 2mg Requip plus 900 Nurenton with 5 50 MG tramadol. :?

How common is head bobbing? Iknow it's not exactly Restless leg, But there does not seem to be another forum. Head movements are more sleep disruptive than legs or arms, at least to me.

I have mild Post Polio, so strength changes are expected, this seems to increase the "restless Limb Movement" over time.
:roll:
My sleep doctor is currenlty reviewing my last sleep "test" :?:

Thanks

Dan

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear Daniel,

Welcome to the group and I am certain that someone will be able to offer some insight to your situation. Not certain that I can be of much help, yet I wanted to let you know that I look forward to getting to know you better.

You may want to begin with the New to RLS section and review the sticky posts. There is a wealth of information that will help you better understand RLS.

You may do search of archived posts using the search option at the top of the page, it is possible that others have spoken of problems with their head movement in the past.

Welcome and ************Positive Thoughts*************

Hazel
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

cornelia

Post by cornelia »

Hi Daniel,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean with head bobbing, but it might be another disorder (LOL) called "head rolling". It is a rythmic movement disorder. You can visit www.sleepnet.com or Google "rythmic movement disorder".

Corrie