Im new thought Id introduce myself...

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Jenn_E

Im new thought Id introduce myself...

Post by Jenn_E »

:) Im 25 yrs old. A mother of 2 children (4 & 6) and a wife.
Im on Bupropin, Aciphex, Yasmin, Sonata, and now Neurontin.
I am a very frustrated patient because my doctors are divided in what the heck it is I have. I have all the symptoms for Euthyroid Graves Disease and HYper/Hypo Thyroids Disease. Everyone thinks Im a Hypochondriac..Im just sick of feeling like crap, laying around all day and then getting called a lazy moocher! No one believes my problems are serious. They just laugh me off and here I am feeling all alone.
Inevidebley, today I was diagnosed with RLS. So were going to give this a try and hopefully it will make me all better! My problem is I have an eye that is protruding out and I look freaky. The doctor had the audacity to say thats just the way it is. Your eye is that way thats it.
Grr Im just so frustrated.
Thanks for letting me vent..I cant hardly see what Im typing because of the medication so I hope its ok to read@[/b][/i]
Just remember there are always others out there who have it much worse then You and I!

lyndarae

welcome

Post by lyndarae »

Hey Jenn, no worries its good you are feeling better thats what this forum does for me everyday.
You just end up with a great big family!!! Lyndarae

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I hope you can find another doctor. There are many out there who are compassionate and caring. PLease keep looking until you find one. RLS is a very frustrating illness because there just isn't enough known about it. So people do tend to assume that you are imagining your symptoms. You have to learn to fight for recognition of your symptoms and for a doctor who cares. Hang in there. We've all been through it. Vent anytime, that's what we're here for.