Penial Cyst

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Jenn_E

Penial Cyst

Post by Jenn_E »

Does anyone here have a penial cyst? I found out I had a "benign penial cyst" through an MRI. The doctors dont seem at all concerned about it. The only way I found out was from requesting a copy of the results. Anyway the reason Im wondering is becasue after researching penial cyst it turns out there are a lot who have them and most have symptoms similar to RLS. Do you all think there may be a connection?
My husband thinks it's an implant!!! :?
Just remember there are always others out there who have it much worse then You and I!

nephriticus

Post by nephriticus »

Does anyone here have a penial cyst? I found out I had a "benign penial cyst"

Uh, Jenn. I believe you meant to say pineal cyst.

Unless, perhaps, you and your "husband" are transgender role playing. :lol:
Neph
Currently RLS free. Symptoms stopped almost abruptly after my long term, full time care giving duties ended with passing of wife. No stress, no RLS.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

LOL!!!!! What great night entertainment, A good laugh when you can't sleep sure helps thanks Jenn~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

bradyferguson

Post by bradyferguson »

bye
Last edited by bradyferguson on Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Neph--

You are a neverending source of humor (usually tongue-in-cheek--my favorite kind!) on this forum! Always there to see the funny side of a situation--just the thing we need around here! I love your sense of humor!!! And, I'm still so glad you shortened your name!!! I NEVER would have learned to spell the whole thing!!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Jenn_E

Post by Jenn_E »

So thats why everyone looked at me the other day! :lol:
Thanks for setting me straight.
Just remember there are always others out there who have it much worse then You and I!

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hey Jenn, it's Jan

You wouldn't BELIEVE some of the things I'VE said!!!! Sometimes I just crack myself up!!! Isn't it great when we can all see the humor in things--makes life a lot easier! Glad you're here among us!!!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.