I'm new and it's 2:00 AM

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ctravel12

I'm new and and it is 2:00 am

Post by ctravel12 »

I agree with all that not to increase if it is working (not a dr either nor have any medical background). I know (I believe that I posted this earlier) as when I first started taking Requip my dr gave me a starter pak and had no problem. The problem started when she up the dosage to 2mg and had painful rls 24/7.

I know that the pill is hard to cut, but I did cut them in half with a pill cutter. May of not been right on but it did work.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

pricetag

fellow Minnesotan

Post by pricetag »

I thought maybe I was onto something for a minute, that it all started with Minnesotans! But that wouldn't explain all the other sufferers all over the world would it?

Your story reminded me of the EMT who kept getting mad at me cause I couldn't stop kicking when he was trying to get an IV going (for an unrelated thing, a surgical complication. Also we were in the back of an ambulance and he didn't have a lot of room to work with!). I tried to explain to him I couldn't help it but I don't think he believed me/ he just finally gave me enough morphine to knock me out.

ctravel12

I'm new and it's 2:00 AM

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi pricetag and welcome to the group. What an experiencen (not a good one either) you had to go through. Unless a person has rls and/or plmd they have no idea what we are going through.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time