New member in Ireland....

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ngarde

New member in Ireland....

Post by ngarde »

Hi guys, what is the story? how are things? i have had RLS since i was a kid. My mother always said it was cramps and use to get me to tense and straighten my legs-as you all know if you give in to the movements it makes it more severe. Eventually i found an article in a magazine :idea: and i knew i had it! As i'm getting older i'm suffering more and it sometimes comes on during the day when i'm tired in work :oops: very embarrassing!!! i find i get it bad when my legs are restricted in space, like in airplanes. when i get it just before bed i get really irritable and find even the slightest touch from my boyfriend sends me mad :evil: . i've felt like a freak for ages until i found out. haven't mentioned it to any GPs yet but seeing my new doctor tomorrow. he's american so i'm hoping he'll be more open-minded to it!

i find massage my legs and keeping them cool help!

just hope when i eventually have children they don't get it!!
I'm so so tired!!