Calling from NZ

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
sherjo

Calling from NZ

Post by sherjo »

:D Hi from downunder. My husband has been diagnosed with RLS and other sleep parasominas. I've been reading lots of info on your site and it's been very helpful. I want to communicate with others as I feel I'm out on a limb by myself here. I'm needing some support to find something that works. Is there anyone from downunder?

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Hi Sherjo, and welcome to the forum. As you've already found out, there is a lot of good information in this site. Do check the sticky post at the top of this section. There is a link to the Mayo Clinic Algorithm. Mayo Clinic is a world-renowned medical center, and they have put together a compilation of treatment options for RLS.

I hope you don't feel like you need to be from North America to participate in this forum. It's for all people with RLS. We do have a few people from Europe and at least one other person from down under. There is a gal named Nadia, screen name "sardsy" who is from Australia. She checks in here now and again, and you can probably link on her screen name and email her privately.
Susan