I no longer have RLS and all it took was ....

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
mesolo

Post by mesolo »

POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

Strangely... compelled... to post...

I've been skipping this one because, though iron helps me, I don't like cream of wheat. Simple enough.

However, mesolo, you've turned so incredibly rude that I've got to say something. Seriously, calm down and accept that other people have things to say. You may be the original poster on this thread, but you don't own the thread. Stop metaphorically telling the kids to get off of your lawn. It doesn't work that way. It's a forum, not a blog. You don't get to tell people to go somewhere else... or at least you can't expect it to work.
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

becat

Post by becat »

LOL

Aiken........"Strangely... compelled... to post..."

I understand completely. LOL

What would happen if all of us RLSers left? No one would be here to fight with, I guess.

Oh well, we have always said, what Works for some, might not another.

Seems as though getting one's temper up about nothing much is a good form of relief, as well.

Lynne

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

We could use the anger relief sometimes I guess. Then there's the comic relief too . . . we could always call ourselves the RLS Postables . . . although that just sounds like another cereal. I know, we could have a cereal competition between RLSP and COW. What do you think?

Oh, my, I just read what I'm posting and realize I took my meds about an hour ago. Thus the humor. :wink:

Have a great evening everyone!

Love ya,
Cyn
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

mesolo

Post by mesolo »

If this doesn't interest you please POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Mesolo,

You appear to be a choir of one here. If it bothers you so much that we post our thoughts and feelings and they don't agree with yours . . . you, being the minority, should go find yourself somewhere else to stir up people.

We've decided to rise above your rudeness and respond in kind . . . meaning:

1. Glad you found relief for your rls
2. Sorry that same "treatment" with your cereal is not for everyone
3. Glad we live in America and have the freedom of speech
4. Sorry you can't control your anger when others don't agree with you
5. Glad we control whether or not we allow the stress of your continuous negative attitude to affect us
6. Glad we are able to revert to humor on any issue to keep ourselves positive
7. Always wish you the best and hope your rls doesn't return with a vengence since that is the pattern of a progressive disease after especially after a long dormant period.
8. Agree not to fight over an opinion of someone else as it is counterproductive to our diseas.

Have a great day and try to control your temper and enjoy live, as it is just too short to spend it in turmoil and unsettledness.

Signed - RLS Freedom Writer
Cyndi

mesolo

Post by mesolo »

If ALL of you could post somewhere else I'd appreciate it!

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

And if you could post your attitude outside of this board, we'd appreciate it.

Enough is enough. You should just pack up your toys and go home now. Don't you think it's time to act like a mature adult and quit whining and being authoritative where you have absolutely no authority? Get a life and try to find something that makes you happy. You will remain in my prayers that you find the peace withing yourself that you so desperately need. You will NOT bring us down by being rude to us.

Cyndi

mesolo

Post by mesolo »

For the last time, PLEASE POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

becat

Post by becat »

Enough of this. Please!

Locked until the mods. make a choice about what will be done.

Lynne
Mod.