Here We Go

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Randy Mc Kee

Post by Randy Mc Kee »

Wow. Thanks everybody.
I've got more to say but can't right now...just wanted to thank everyone for their replies.

Randy

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

I know this is an old post, but it brought tears to my eyes and being at work, I'm really trying not to cry. I save the crying for when I'm alone, b/c no one understands. I have to accept that fact I guess.
Anyway, Randy, my symptons run from my lower back down both legs to the bottoms of my feet. Occasionally, my arms feel like 3 ton weights. And the itching that I have on my nipples and belly ...well, I've not yet drawn blood, but getting there. I go for my very first appointment with a Psychiatrist on Monday. Not too sure why, but I'll go. Just someone in authority to tell me I'm making the whole thing up right?
Well, peeps, I'm sorry that people have to find this site, I'm eternally grateful that I've found such wonderful, caring, loving, patient people.
(The penguin bows before you) My respect for you all!
Thank you
Dawn
Beware the Penguin