Restless Knees

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
reylene

Restless Knees

Post by reylene »

I have restless knees. I have the creepy crawly feeling constantly. The only thing that helps for a second is to crack my knees. Not sure if it's RLS. Anyone else have this same feeling? I went to the Chiropractor and he's really confused about my condition. Help anyone.

HeatherB

Post by HeatherB »

I have RLS and torn ligaments and tendons in my knees from a car accident 16 years ago. I pop my knees all the time to get rid of the creepy feelings. Can't say if it is the RLS or the torn ligaments and tendons I'm relieving. I only know I feel a little better afterwards.
Sorry I couldn't help you more.

reylene

Post by reylene »

Well it's great news to hear someone else feels like me. I'm not going crazy. LOL. I have been getting acupuncture for 2 weeks now and I don't think it's making a difference. Thanks for responding.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I can't say I have it in my knees - but, there is no body part that is immune, as far as I know. Face, trunk, arms, feet, so why not knees?

It's an EOD - equal opportunity disorder.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

HeatherB

Post by HeatherB »

You most definitely are not going crazy. Like ViewaAskew said RLS is an equal opportunity disorder.