PLMD...Great...I needed more issues

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
crystina

PLMD...Great...I needed more issues

Post by crystina »

I just found out that not only do I have RLS but also PLMD with. They say 80% of RLS patients also have PLMD. You may want to do some research. It made total sense when I was diagnosed. Althought there are no treatments or cures, I at least know it's there. Especially because RLS has been so painful for me and most everyone and everything does not describle pain with RLS.
Geez, how do I live the rest of my life like this? I have good spirit days but mostly I'm tired, depressed and fed up. Now this.

Neco

Post by Neco »

RLS and PLMD may have no cures, but there are DEFINITELY medications they can both be treated with..

Who told you there were no treatments? I hope it wasn't a physician, or even worse, your personal physician.

HeatherB

Post by HeatherB »

I have RLS and PLMD. I take 1 mg. nightly of Klonopin. It seems to help with both the RLS and PLMD. I don't even have daytime symptoms.
So there is help. You just need to find a doctor and a medication that will help you. Don't give up! :wink: