Finaly

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
DeWallonie

Finaly

Post by DeWallonie »

I´m new to this website and I feel extremely good finaly having a name for something I´ve had since the age of 10. It was only at the end of last year I got a name for it, and I´ve spent sometime looking for therapitreatments for this condition - and I´m thankful for finding this website:)
To have a name for it helps so much....

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

It is a good feeling to be able to name it, isn't it? Welcome to the site and hope you are enjoying all of the information and comraderie of this board. I'm grateful to have a place to go to learn so much and feel like I'm part of a family.

Ann

umpwidow

Post by umpwidow »

Welcome Aboard.

Yes, it does feel good to have a name for what we go through. That limboland trying to get a diagnosis stage is like going through high school identity crisis all over again. Who am I? Where do I fit in?

Glad you found us. Sorry to hear you've got RLS. I look forward to reading your posts.

Jamie