Hello

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
beauxreflets

Hello

Post by beauxreflets »

Hi to all,

Having had RSL symptoms, DPS in my early teens onwards, and more recently, the development in the diagnosis of idiopathic / secondary Parkinson's, I have (with additional research) come to a few conclusions, and found ways in which to confront the difficulties with some amazing improvements for my particular situation. :D

I am very pleased to say, the painful cramps and limb jerking is a thing of the past, the ability to relax limbs much improved, and along side this, my sleep is deeper making daily life so much better; while I continue to improve with each new day, I am slowly reducing and discarding some of the medications as applicable.

Regards
Andy
Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered

sleepdancer

Welcome

Post by sleepdancer »

Sounds like you've had your share of challenges and are finding ways to address them. Would you care to share with us some of what you've found helpful? I'm not clear the difference between primary and secondary Parkinson's, but I wish you well in your journey.

beauxreflets

Post by beauxreflets »

Hi Sleepdancer,

Rather than give a whole life history the easiest way to explain; In my case I feel sure the problems lie in the condition of nerve branches running through the pelvis and damage to the central nerve affecting the sciatic nerve, resulting in symptoms akin to Distructive Pulse Syndrome.

For those who are interested, you can find more upon my conclusions here http://sites.google.com/site/beauxreflets/dps .

And the exercises I do to combat the situation here
http://sites.google.com/site/beauxreflets/keep-fit .

I have tried to upload an avatar without success, any tips?

Regards

Andy
Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered