I NEED HELP AND ANSWERS, PLEASE HELP

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
nanawal

I NEED HELP AND ANSWERS, PLEASE HELP

Post by nanawal »

I have been told by my MD that I have RLS. I have been to this site before and several of you emailed me and I thank you for that. But I am back with more questions.

I am 48 years old and have had RLS for many years now. A lot of your complaints do sound like mine and alot dosesn't. I do not have the shakes or jerks. My legs both of them hurt like "growing pains". They have gotten worst in the past few weeks. They not only hurt at night but during work. I have to get up from my desk and walk strecth them and whatever to try to keep working. My Klopin (misp.) does not seem to help much except make me drugged the next day. I sleep on the couch most nights so as not to discurb my husband. When the weather changes the pain is worst. When I have a period it is worst. I have RA but this pain is worst than that.

Do any of you think this is what I have or is it something else? I feel like my legs should just be cut off and the pain then would quit.

As mentioned before, I don't have the shakes or jerks nor any problems with my hands.

Thank you for any help.