Not new to RLS or the discussion board

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Polar Bear

Re: Not new to RLS or the discussion board

Post by Polar Bear »

Hazel, I thoroughly enjoyed your post, it is full of emotions, the bad time, the better time, and a warm heart.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Hazel

Post by Hazel »

It is nice to see so many familiar faces here! Have cleaned the RV twice, and guess will go groom the little yard we have and take the dogs for a walk again, Have serious doubts about making it till Thursday, which I keep pushing back with positive meditations lol as I'm fairly exhausted from taming the tiger so to speak. Don't have much reserve left to sit and type. Last evening a co worker had asked us to dinner with his wife who is visiting, how I didn't want to go knowing it would be an ordeal to sit quietly, but my husband ever so understanding suggested a chinese heck can't spelt lol buffet which had fresh vegetables and allowed me to get up and move ... I'm sure they wondered why I just didn't fill my plate instead of a teaspoon of this or that. I avoid any foods with msg and this particular one did not list that their foods were msg free so it was steamed vegetables and salads for me. Saw photos of some starts from your african violets Ann, they are beautiful. My grandmother raised them & I've always keep one with me while we travel. Well this is about my limit. Best wishes to each of you ... Hazel

badnights

Post by badnights »

I like this so much:
hazel wrote:It is easy to be nonchalant when the monster is caged by medication, it is easy to cry out for help when the monster is loose... ;)
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.