im new to all this

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
scoobymom97

im new to all this

Post by scoobymom97 »

:D hi my name is holly im 25 and i just was told that i have rls! this is all new to me if anyone would like to talk please e-mail me @ scoobysmom78@aol.com! bye holly

becat

Welcome Holly

Post by becat »

OOOOO Holly, well, Welcome to our ever growing club.
You have alot of reading to do. Go through this site page by page. EDUCATE yourself here.
This is a great place to share, ask question, and to learn about RLS. There are many wonderful people that will listen, support, and walk with you. We take our turns rowing the boat.
We posts our question. We can vent to others that share our symptoms. We educate and get educated at the same time.
Tons of people here for you.

jumpyowl

Hi, Holly;

Post by jumpyowl »

We almost had a daughter named Holly but my wife vetoed it as our last name is the same. :D

Being young, you probably feel a bit embarassed :oops: to discuss medical problems openly in a discussion board. Unless the questions are very private, however, this is a better (more efficient) way of doing it rather than chatting privately, because it will help more than one person. As we are all in the same boat but a bit different, one can get several replies to questions all expressing a different point of view. 8)

So to start, tell us how you found out that you have RLS? Does it run in your family?

Becat is right. Do some reading here and that will help to get you started.
Jumpy Owl