Humbling Experience

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
crl363

Humbling Experience

Post by crl363 »

I am a newbie of about a month. When I first registered here I was hoping to help other RLS suffers. I have had RLS for 10 year so I thought I knew a few things. As I continue to find my way around the board I have come to realize two things.

1) Just how smart everyone is here.
2) I know almost nothing about RLS

A very humbling experience! Thanks to everyone for their help and especially their patience.

Bob

Polar Bear

Re: Humbling Experience

Post by Polar Bear »

Thank you Bob. I guess we are all just sufferers like yourself, and being on the board for some time we have read a lot and listened a lot.
We are glad that you have joined us. :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

badnights

Post by badnights »

This should be a pm.... Bob, I have not forgotten you. I am leaving for a 9-day job and I needed to get ready, now I need to go do it, and I won't have internet there. I printed your stuff and at LEAST will finish reading it. I keep making it a big project wiht research and all, when it need not be. But I want to consider carefully the new ideas you present. So - I will reply! Off to the moutains now.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I get that feeling all the time, too. It's a great group of people here and the collective knowledge is what makes it so wonderful.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

shelby1

Post by shelby1 »

I have learned so much after reading these posts the last couple of weeks. I have had RLS for over 40 years and although I felt there was more to learn I didn't know where to go to get info. Thanks to everyone for all the posts. The information has been invaluable!