Need Support

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ViewsAskew

Re: Need Support

Post by ViewsAskew »

Good that it's helping the BP come down!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

oceanwalker

Post by oceanwalker »

Hello All...it's been a long time since I last posted.
Had a knee revision done May of this year. The knee is still swollen. Was a tough one.
Anyways...right after the surgery (at home) the RLS kicked in hard. Not much relief. Doctor's giving me plenty of iron infusions but iron's still low.
Anyways thought I would check in.
I am still taking ropinirole...and unsure if I am augmenting or what?
One thing at a time. So much going on at the moment.
Thanks for all the support I do get here!!

Sincerely,
Marie aka Oceanwalker

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

HI! Hope the knee surgery helps in the long run. Surgery really can worsen symptoms - hard to tell if augmentation might be part of it in this case, isn't it?

Hope things calm down in general.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

oceanwalker

Post by oceanwalker »

Yes Ann I can now walk LOL ....not funny but was pretty well unable to prior the surgery...so YES! surgery sure helped!. True true...difficult at this time to tell if this is augmentation or not.
I hope to be able to one day find that out.
So..I had several iron infusions and scheduled for more. Hope this helps as well.

Take care and nice to be back;)

Sincerely,
Marie

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I hope those infusions to the job, Marie. Truly, I do :-). And, so glad you are walking again. My best friend has one scheduled - I am so excited for her!

Managing Your RLS