New Members, May 2014 - Welcome!

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
ViewsAskew

New Members, May 2014 - Welcome!

Post by ViewsAskew »

I have an apology to many of our new members. Our system is not doing the job it should be and we were not notified of about fifteen new accounts. I've reviewed them all tonight and approved them. I do not have time right now to list you all - my apologies. I'll try to do that in the next few days.

In the meantime, join in if you're ready. Read posts, ask questions, let us know about you - whatever works for you and helps you.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Re: New Members, May 2014 - Welcome!

Post by ViewsAskew »

I hope I haven't missed anyone:

Cvalentino
windmiller
Rustynana
jasonbk1
Rxjar
profesora
Jiphill
carla6556
RockvilleMom
lawfang
gojulieo
madhus1
tweety6691
bev2855
mariadel
happylarry7
ReslessBODY
Camgold
Upsolate
tinamaria17
loveyouhun
landsca
munir
sharenmalone
estibay7

Whew! So sorry we didn't greet you as we usually do. Welcome to the board.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

This weekend, we welcome:
Peppermintpatty
shadow woman
erinbhoward
bicheno

You all either have WED (or have a child with WED) and are looking for information. A few of you have tried things and are at the end of your ropes.

Please post if you are ready. There is a lot of information in the existing posts, too. We're here for you as best we can be.

Managing Your RLS

badnights

Post by badnights »

Welcome on Sunday to Jan Martin, vreijs, aglick57, and slb

You all have WED/RLS and seek help, information, and support. One of you has been taking requip for years with increasing dose and less effect; please read the links under my name, below this post. Augmentation is a worsening of WED/RLS caused by drugs like requip. It can be dealt with.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Today, welcome to Hebdrix - who has severe WED and is augmenting; wants to hear of alternative solutions and to connect with others.

Please tell us more - start your own post and let us know what you've been taking and what you have taken. We may have some suggestions.

Managing Your RLS

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Welcome to:

slb
ephermeraltranquility
imuhammad

All of you have WED/RLS and are looking to share information or to find it. We're glad you're here.

Managing Your RLS

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Welcome to:

Richard
ljagold

Both of you want to get/give information about WED/RLS and to learn more. Please, join in when you are ready.

Managing Your RLS

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

24 May 2014

Welcome today to

alcharla and MasterNate - both want to learn from others and to share their own experiences of WED. We look forward to reading your posts.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

25 May 2014

Welcome to getup+walk, who is having difficulty finding a knowledgeable doctor and is looking for info and to be part of the community.

We hope we can help. Let us know what you want to know - ask questions. If you want, read posts. There are some great sticky posts.

Managing Your RLS

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Welcome to:
Mamamcgriff - who wants to learn more about WED.

There is a lot to read throughout the threads and posts. We look forward to hearing of your journey with WED, please ask any questions you wish, we want to help as much as possible.
Betty
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Friday 30 May 2014

Welcome today to:

clmurrell - who has WED/RLS and is seeking support.

And indeed, seeking support is what brought most of us here. Tell us a little about yourself and your history of dealing with WED, ask questions and we will do our best to help.
Betty