New to list; not to wed

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
badnights

Re: New to list; not to wed

Post by badnights »

I Think you have a lot to contribute eg. I think you're on to something with the uridine monophosphate, the fact that it's only in mothers milk in the daytime. All this circadian stuff is fascinating. I find I don't have the energy to research it anymore, so I enjoy when people like you impart this kind of information.

It takes a while to know how to talk in different places, just wait a while and you will figure out how to talk here. Sometimes I have so much to say that I just blurt it all out and it comes out like I'm lecturing or telling people what to do. I have to hold back and preview + edit my posts to give them the tone of my heart, instead of leaving them as head-dumps. One thing is you're never going to please everyone, so don't aim for that ! But don't go. Hang in here with us.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.